Monday, October 29, 2012

                               The Charmer (Darklands #1)
 
          Author: Autumn Dawn
          Series: Darklands
          Pages:265
          Genre: Adult Fantasy
          Published: By Autumn Dawn



         Jasmine didn't realize her friend Wiley was special until they were drawn into another world. Here Wiley is betrothed to the ruler of the Haunt, a wererace both dangerous and proud.

  Keilor is the master of soldiers, a man few would cross, yet he'd never met a menace like the little brunette his princess calls friend. Will Jasmine find the portal home, or will she find a werewolf of her own?



       Well you know the saying don't judge a book by it's cover, well I'm guilty. The cover just made me want to jump right in and I did. Jasmine's character is well written, she's not the girly pushover you read about in a lot of books, she has some fight. She had me entertained through the whole book just seeing how she gives Keilor a hard time, and seeing how they put up with each other is just too funny. In all it was a good quick read I gave it five stars since it kept me intrigued the whole time. Review for book two coming soon.