Thursday, October 11, 2012

                                   What She Left Behind

        By: Tracy Bilen
        Publisher: Simon&Schuster
        Pages: 236
        Genre:Fiction/Thriller

                 Don't ever think of leaving....
                 I will find you," he whispered.
                           "Guaranteed".


              Sara and her mom have a plan to finally escape
     Sara's abusive father. But when her mom doesn't show up as                            
     expected Sara's terrified. Her father says that she's on a business      
     trip, but Sara knows he's lying. Her mom is missing-and her dad had something to do with it.

With each day that passes, Sara's more on edge. Her friends know that something's wrong, but she won't endanger anyone else with her secret. And with her dad growing increasingly violent, Sara must figure out what happened to her mom before it's too late...for them both.



      This one had me on the edge of my seat all night. Once I started reading I just had to find out what happened to Sara's mom. I ended up staying up til four in the morning and I was not disappointed. Once you start reading this one you just can't stop. I give it five stars, a thriller to remember.