Friday, December 21, 2012

                    Surrender (The Ferryman & The Flame)

    Author: Rhiannon Paille
      Pages: 402
    Publisher: CreateSpace
       Series: The Ferryman & The Flame
       Genres: YA Fantasy / Romance


   How far would you go to save everything you ever loved?


   Kaliel was warned about her lover for the ferryman. One day he will marry the land and leave Avristar forever. She doesn't listen, and because of what she is-a Flame - one of nine apocalyptic weapons, she sparks a war. In a desperate attempt to save her home and her love, Kaliel tries to awaken Avred, not knowing she may have to make the ultimate sacrifice.


     This book was a good read for me even though I got a little irritated at how long it takes Kaliel to find out  shes a Flame and Krishani to find out what he is. Still this was not enough to stop me from reading it. It has a well built world and the Romance is enough to keep you wanting more. And I love the cover it looks just like how Kaliel is explained in the book. I would recommend this book to any fantasy lover. Since I enjoyed  it I give it 4.5 stars and can't wait for book two.