Monday, January 14, 2013

                                            Release Me

    Author: J. Kenner
    Pages: 352
    Publisher: Bantam
    Genres: Contemporary Romance
     Series: Stark Trilogy
 

     He was the one man I couldn't avoid. And the one man I couldn't resist.


    Damien Stark could have his way with any woman. He was sexy, confident, and commanding: Anything he wanted, he got. And what he wanted was me.

    Our attraction was unmistakable, almost beyond control, but as much as I ached to be his, I feared the pressures of  his demands. Submitting to Damien meant I had to bare the darkest truth about my past- and risk breaking us apart.

    But Damien was haunted, too. And as our passion came to obsess us both, his secrets threatened to destroy him- and us- forever.


If you like a story similar Fifty Shades and the Crossfire series you will most likely want to read the Stark Trilogy. I've only read book one and I'm hooked. J. Kenner know's how to deliver. This story is well written with the right amount of  romance. You should come read this passion filled book. I give it five star's for a vary good read.