Sunday, June 16, 2013

                               Dare you to

Author: Katie McGarry
Publisher: Harlequin Teen
Series: ( Pushing the Limits)
Genres: Contemporary Romance
Pages: 462 pages

  Ryan lowers his lips to my ear. "Dance with with me, Beth". "No" I whisper the reply I hate him and I hate myself for wanting him to touch me again...

"I dare you..."

 If anyone know the truth about Beth Risk's home life, they'd send her mother to jail and seventeen-year-old Beth who knows where. So she protects her mom at all costs. Until the day her uncle swoops in and forces Beth to choose between her mom's freedom and her own happiness. That's how Beth finds herself living with an aunt who doesn't want her and going to a school that doesn't understand her. At all. Except for the one guy who shouldn't get her, but does....

Ryan Stone is the town golden boy, a popular baseball star jock-with secrets he can't tell anyone. Not even the friends he shares everything with, including the constant dares to do crazy things. The craziest? Asking out the Skater girl who couldn't be less interested in him.

But what begins as a dare becomes an intense attraction neither Ryan nor Beth expected. Suddenly, the boy with the flawless image risks his dreams-and his life-for the girl he loves, and the girl who won't let anyone get too close is daring herself to want it all....


The cover: I love this cover, it goes so well with Beth and Ryan's story. It reminded me of a scene in the book. Take the wall out and add trees and a pond and you will have it.

The Main Characters: I like that Beth and Ryan are not perfect even if everyone in town thinks that Ryan is.

Emotions: This book will have your emotions all over the place it made me cry, feel mad, and laughing through the whole book.

Things I love about this book: I love that you get sucked right in from the first chapter. I also love the plot in this book. Katie McGarry has a way with words and you will not want to put it down.

Things I hate about this book: Theirs some characters I hate like Beth's mom and her boyfriend. Her mom should take care of herself not Beth take care of her and her boyfriend. I hated him for obvious reasons, and Ryan's dad thinks it is about what he want's and its so not.

Would I recommend it: Yes if you like a good book that will play with your emotions and push's your limits. you will definitely love it.

Will I buy this book: Yes, I read a review copy and since I love books I have to buy it for my shelf.

Rating: I'm giving it five stars.

Books similar to: Wait for you by Jennifer L. Armentrout as J. Lynn/ True by Erin McCarthy/ Things I can't forget by Miranda Kanneally/  Crush by Nicole Williams.