Thursday, July 4, 2013

Prince of Secrets review

                               Prince of Secrets

Author: Lucy Monroe
Publisher: Harlequin
Pages: 192 pages
Genres: Romance 


                100%  Determined 100% Devastating

  Prince Demyan Zaretcky does whatever it takes to protect his country. So seducing Chanel Tanner will be easy. And marriage? An unfortunate side effect of duty. She unwittingly holds the economic stability of Volyarus in her hands and he must secure it.

  With his royal identity and intent disguised Demyan sets about a ruthless seduction designed to make Chanel lose her mind with ecstasy. But when he discovers she is a virgin, he uncovers something in himself- a conscience. Now his plan takes a shacking turn- one this dark-hearted prince had never anticipated!


Cover: I like this cover but I would like it better if the woman in it was dressed in a science geek outfit like Chanel's character in the book.

Main Character: I like Chanel she's not afraid to let her geeky side out and wear what she wants. Most of the time it is her jeans and a t-shirt. Prince Demyan, I did not like him so much at first, but he changes in the end becoming a better person.

Emotions: I think I was mad at Chanel a lot in this story. She lets her mom and stepdad push her around. I would have set them straight, it's her life not theirs.

Things I love about this book: I love how geeky Chanel is. That she lets it out and says whats on her mind.

Things I hate about this book: I hate that it was short, and I wanted more then a 192 pages it was not enough.

Would I recommend it: Yes I liked this story.

Will I buy/ Keep it? Yes, but it not one I will run out and buy right away.

Rating: I give it five stars for good read.

This book will be available on July 23, 2013

Thanks to Netgalley and the author Lucy Monroe for a chance to read and review this book.