Thursday, August 8, 2013

                           My Favorite Mistake 

Author: Chelsea m. Cameron
Publisher: Createspace
Pages: 356 pages
Series: My Favorite Mistake 
Genres: New Adult Contemporary Romance

  Taylor Caldwell can't decide if she wants to kiss her new college roommate or punch him. 

 On the one hand, Hunter Zaccadelli is a handsome blue-eyed bundle of charm. On the other, he's a tattooed, guitar-playing bad boy. Maybe that's why Taylor's afraid of falling in love with him, or anyone else. She doesn't want to get burned, so she needs him gone before its too late. 

Hunter him self has been burned before, but Taylor's sexy laugh and refusal to let him get away with anything make her irresistible. Determined not to be kicked out of her life without a fight, Hunter proposes a bet: if she can convince him she either truly loves or hates him, he'll leave the apartment; and leave her alone.

 But when the man behind Taylor's fear of giving up her heart resurfaces, she has to decide: trust Hunter with her greatest secret, or do everything in her power to win that bet and drive him away forever.


Cover: I love this cover but I think the guy needs some tattoo's then it would be perfect.

Mine Character: I really liked Taylor she's a kick-butt character but does not trust men after her and her sister had something bad happen to them when they where kids. But if I tell you what happened it would ruin the story for you. Hunter had a not so good childhood too but has learned to cope with it. He also has a trust issue too but does not show it.

Emotions: This book had me so frustrated at time I just want Taylor to trust Hunter and for Hunter to quit being an ass.

Things I love about this book: I love this book and the characters also. Hunter is an ass but he's a likable ass. Taylor just needs to let go and all the supporting characters are great without them. This story just would not be as good and they make it come together. The plot is good also.

Would I recommend it: Yes this book is great, and could not get enough.

Will I buy/ Keep it? Yes I loved this book and since I got a review copy in ebook form I would love to have a copy for myself.

Rating: I give this book five stars. I loved this and can't wait for book two in the series.

Books similar to:  The Perfect Game by J.Sterling, Letting Go by Jennifer Foor, Clash by Nicole Williams
                                     This book will be out August 27
Thank you to Netgalley and The Author Chelsea M. Cameron for a chance to review this book.