Saturday, December 7, 2013

                               Creatura

Author: Nely Cab 
Published by: Nely Cab 
Pages: 356 pages
Genres: Paranormal/ Mythology


     Isis can control her dreams. Or she could-until recently. The creature in her nightmares has been haunting her for months. As if being dumped wasn't bad enough, now she dreads going to sleep. She decides to confront the creature and win back some of her peace; only, she finds that he's not a monster and he's not a dream. 

 A sacrifice for love, a shocking discovery and a jealous ex-boyfriend blur the lines between reality and dreams, making it hard to tell who the real monsters are. 

  Who would've known...that sometimes love is lethal?



 I've been looking forward to reading this story for a while now and it was different in a really good way. It has paranormal with a twist of mythology in it. I also loved the characters in this book. Isis was interesting and likable, and the mythology was different from what I've read before. Definitely a good change in what I have been reading. A great start to what I hope will be a series with many more to come. I give it five stars for a fantastic read.