Wednesday, November 21, 2012

                      Bared to you (Crossfire#1)

   Author: Sylvia Day
   Pages: 338
   Published by: The Penguin Group
   Genre: Erotic\Romance
    Series: Crossfire


 Gideon Cross came into my life like lightning in the darkness...

  He was beautiful and brilliant, jagged and white-hot. I was drawn to him as I'd never been to anything or anyone in my life. I craved his touch like a drug, even knowing it would weaken me.I was flawed and damaged, and he opened those cracks in me so easily...

 Gideon knew. He had demons of his own. And we would become the mirrors that reflected each other's most private wounds...and desires. The bonds of  his love transformed me, even as i prayed that the torment of our pasts didn't tear us apart...



This book was amazing, and way better then Fifty Shades of Grey. In comparison its a much better read with a better story line. Unlike in Fifty Shades of Grey both Eve and Gideon have a dark past. The chemistry between Eva and Gideon is steamy and they are definitely made for each other. They're not perfect, they have their own issues, everyone does, but they work through the issues.This story is a emotional ride I think you will enjoy. I give it five stars for being quite a ride.