Saturday, November 24, 2012

                  Tempest( Hurricane #1.5)

    Author: Jenna-Lynne Duncan
    Genre: YA/Paranormal Romance
    Series: Hurricane series
    Published by: Stolen Kiss Press
    Pages: For the kindle 261 KB


         Hayden Boudreaux couldn't decide which was worse-that he was falling in love with a mortal or that the only way to break his family's centuries-old curse would be to kill her. Of all that he was certain was the more time he spent with her, the more he knew he would do anything to protect Adriana Alexander, including sacrificing his eternity. What he wouldn't expect was that Luke-his brother that hated Ana, who wanted to kill her-would decide he would want her as his own.


 I was given this book to review and i'm glade it was because it is a very good book. I don't want to give away any spoilers but I will say it is a refreshing read. Just what I was looking for, you can read this by itself without having to read book one. Definitely different then what i usually read and that's what I like about it. It has no problem sucking you right in from the first page, and keeping you wanting more. I give it five stars, and it is definitely a series i'm adding to my list.