Monday, July 22, 2013

Complete Me Review

                                                                             Complete Me 
Author: J. Kenner
Publisher: Headline book Publishing
Pages: 352 pages
Series: Stark Trilogy #3
Genres: Contemporary Romance/ Erotica

 "Desire runs deep. But our secrets cut close. Beautiful, strong, and Commanding, Damien Stark fills a void in me that no other man can touch. His fierce cravings push me beyond the brink of bliss- and unleash a wild passion that utterly consumes us both. Yet beneath his need for dominance, he carries the wounds of a painful past. Haunted by a legacy of dark secrets and broken trust, he seeks release in our shared ecstasy, the heat between us burning stronger each day. Our attraction is undeniable, our obsession inevitable. Yet not even Damien can run from his ghosts, or shield us from the dangers yet to come." 


Cover: I love this cover it goes good with the story and matches the other book covers in the trilogy. They will definitely look good on the self.

Main Character: This book picks up where Claim Me left off with Damien on trial for murder, and he is more messed up then ever. Nikki is at his side the whole time but trying to get him to open up is going to be a lot harder then she thought.

Emotions: There were a lot of emotions going on when I read this book the main one was shock when I found out what Damien went through at the hands of his coach.

Things I love about this book: I love that you finally find out what really happened to Damien as a child and his and Nikki's relationship grows even more in the end.

Would I recommend it: Yes, If you have read the other two books in this trilogy you will be pleased with the last book in the trilogy. And if you have not read this trilogy you should give it a try.

Rating: I give this book five stars for a great ending to a great trilogy.

Will I buy/ Keep it?: Yes I would love to get this for my shelf.

Book you may also like: If I were you(inside out #1) by Lisa Renee Jones / Come Away with Me (with me in Seattle #1) by Kristen Proby

Thank you to NetGalley, Headline book Publishing, and J. Kenner for a chance to review this book.