Friday, July 19, 2013

Review for To Sin With A Viking

                    To Sin With A Viking

Author: Michelle Willingham
Publisher: Harlequin
Pages: 288 pages
Series: Forbidden Vikings #1
Genres: Historical Romance

         Playing with Fire!

 Caragh O Brannon defended herself bravely when the enemy landed- only, now she finds herself alone with one very angry Viking...

  Styr Hardrata sailed to Ireland intending to trade, never expecting to find himself held captive in chains in chains by a beautiful Irish maiden.


The fiercely handsome warrior both terrifies and allures Caragh, but he is forbidden territory, He is the enemy... and he is married. Yet Styr harbors a secret that just might set them both free...

 Forbidden Vikings

Resist them if you can!



Cover: The cover is okay I do like it just not my favorite.

Main Character: Caragh O Brannon is stronger and braver then she thinks, but it takes the village starving and Styr and his men showing up to make her realize that. When Styr shows up Caragh's brother and his friends go to steal the food on the ship but end up attacking instead. That's when Styr ends up knocked out and captive. While Caragh's brother, his friends, Styr's men, his wife and his ship end up missing.

Emotion: This was a good book that I had mixed emotions with. I was mad at the characters one minute and happy the next. I'd say it will definitely mess with emotions.

Something I like about this book: I like the plot, Caragh's stubbornness and Styr's protectiveness.

Would I Recommend it: Yes if you enjoy a good historical Romance with Vikings I think you will like this book.

Rating: I give this five stars for an enjoyable read.


                       This book will be out on July 23 2013